Hello!

If you've visited Victoria May Cottage then you'll probably realise it's me again! I've started this new blog because I've broadened my horizons to all sorts of crafts as well as my papercrafting. So, if you like what you see, please follow me and see what exciting new projects I find to bring to you.

Friday 17 August 2012

Making jewellery

Now I am just a novice at making jewellery but when you have friends who know how, it is so easy to make quick original pieces! These are so simple to make in about 10 minutes using basic tools: flat nosed pliers to flatten the crimp bead, beading wire, a toggle clasp, two crimp beads and your choice of beads. Everything was bought from Colemans Craft Warehouse except the shamballa beads, although I wish I had bought them from CCW. I ordered them from China just to see if they would actually arrive! It took 6 weeks and were no cheaper than buying them here - lesson learned!
Well,it's back to the decorating I think, which means sorting my craft stash into different places too - it's like getting a gallon into a pint pot! 
Thanks for looking and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment