Hello!

If you've visited Victoria May Cottage then you'll probably realise it's me again! I've started this new blog because I've broadened my horizons to all sorts of crafts as well as my papercrafting. So, if you like what you see, please follow me and see what exciting new projects I find to bring to you.

Tuesday 14 August 2012

New beginnings.....

I just love the world of Blogland! As I get so much inspiration from different places including blogs, I have decided to start afresh with a new blog. My tastes in crafting have moved on in leaps and bounds and I now find myself enjoying fabrics and paint and chipboard, as well as all types of papercrafting.
I made this key holder at a workshop, at Colemans Craft Warehouse in Rushden, recently, ran by the very talented Di Oliver from Tando Creative. There are so many more kits that are just waiting to be painted and sponged and embellished. If only time were on my side!
I'm looking forward to sharing more ideas with you using other media as well as giving you a few 'heads ups' on new crafting goodies arriving regularly in the store.
Please drop by frequently to see what I've been doing - I can't promise every day but hopefully more than I have been used to in the past!
Thanks for looking and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog Tricia! Looking forward to seeing more lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete